Hey everyone,

I'm selling a set of "Topo Terra" 26-inch mountain bike wheels from Performance Bike. They're in great shape -- I used them on a trainer while recovering from a leg injury, and for a few weeks commuting to class. I'd estimate that they have 25 miles of road riding on them, plus 20ish trainer hours.

They're set up with 1.25" road tires (that run at 90psi) and 160mm disc brake rotors, plus a very fresh 11/32 shimano CS-HG-61 cassette. ​It's the perfect rig to quickly turn your mountain bike into a campus destroyer.

Asking $150, feel free to email me for better pics if you're interested!

(Also, sorry if you're getting this twice -- reposted from the Cycling listserv)

Best,

Ryan