Hey everyone!

This is one of the races we will be doing in the spring in case you're interested in checking it out. Don't worry about signing up now (we will take care of it in the spring).

-Nina

From: Max Performance <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 12:16 PM
To: Nicolina S. Mascia
Subject: Season Opener Du Tri! Register Today!

NE Season Opener

Duathlon & Triathlon

Triathlon

Swim  1/4 Mile  /  Bike 10 Miles  /  Run 3.1 Miles

Duathlon

Run  2 Miles  /  Bike 10 Miles  /  Run 3.1 Miles

--------------------------

May 10th, 2015

Hopkinton State Park

--------------------------

Race Details

  • Set inside Picturesque Hopkinton St.Park
  • Killer Post Race BBQ - Free to Athletes!
  • Comfy Tech Shirts, Water Bottles and Race Swag!
  • Organized, Detailed and Energized Race Race Mgt team... Read about...
  • Live Results posted onsite & online
  • Social Media posting to Facebook
  • Results App for iPhone & Android
  • Race Announcer & Music
  • Amazing Giveaways - 2 Wetsuits, Rudy Project Sunglasses, Hammer Nutrition, Gift Certificates to Greater Boston Running
  • Spark Bike Run Sports Mechanics onsite & on course
  • Plus more!  Read about Max Perks  HERE
  • Don't miss this event!

REGISTER HERE

Price Increase - March 15th

Don't Delay!

Win Free Race Entries & XTERRA Wetsuits!

Max Performance

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.maxperformanceonline.com

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] from:

Max Performance | [log in to unmask] | Max Performance | 57 Prospect Ave | Norwood, MA 02062

Unsubscribe

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON