​Dear Colleagues:

Please be advised that the feed from RAPPORT to the on-line COI tool is not working at this time.  Therefore, new projects will not show up in COI.  However, faculty will be able to complete and review annual disclosures.  Please note that RAPPORT will generate a message to anyone added as Senior Key Personnel.  Until further notice, people that receive this notice from Rapport need to simply go into COI and verify that their annual disclosure is up to date.  If the individual is not required to complete an annual disclosure, we will develop a mitigation plan for reporting by project after the situation has been resolved.

Also, please note that if the PI feels that a particular Senior Key Person's role does not meet the COI definition of an "Investigator" who is responsible for the design, conduct and reporting of research, they should notify the grants officer via email of the specific person and the rationale for not being counted as Investigator.  Due to the language in the regulations, we cannot exempt someone on the basis of their title or role.   The only exceptions are people listed as possible trainee mentors on training grants or possible users of shared equipment on equipment grants.

A final note, the Thayer School is currently piloting an annual only process.   Again, for the time being, the individual receiving the notification should simply log in and verify that their annual is up to date.

Thank you for your patience.  We hope to have the situation resolved soon.

Jill Mortali

Director, Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College

11 Rope Ferry Road

Hanover NH 0375

603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE