Hi team!!

A couple of things are going on this week-

1. swim tomorrow at 2pm
2. strength Thursday at 6pm

3. TEAM BREAKFAST AT UMPLEBY'S THIS FRIDAY at 8am!
(unfortunately this is not team funded, but you can bring some collis down to umpleby's too! I'll be there until about 10 doing work if anyone wants to stay and work with me!)

4. Sign up for basketball concessions if you haven't already! We need people for this Friday and Saturday!! Remember everyone has to go at least twice!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KR1AFRC64h4EJAR2Cy6zLf3UHf4kp6U-82Z4CjuxEMU/edit#gid=0

Look out for more social blitzes to come!

Yay!
-Nina

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON