Hey everyone,

The link that I originally sent out was read only, but it's open now for you to edit and fill out your order. For those who wanted more info about the different available items:

1. Long Sleeve White Shirt (the logo hasn't been processed by the company yet, so it will look better than this). $25. Unisex

2. Black Quarter Zip. Will have 'Dartmouth' embroidered on the back as well. $55. Unisex.

3. Green Warm-Up. Also will have Dartmouth on the back. Also unisex. $70. The D will be bigger when the logo is digitized.

Here's the link again if you deleted the other email:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SH16d3YDkIUzyENfEoUVAXbV6q9kfB9DSjcuOt1u0dY/edit?usp=sharing

Also, if you are wondering about the Patagonias, there wasn't enough interest to generate an order large enough for Patagonia to accept. We can try again in the spring.

Thanks!

Abiah

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON