Hi everyone!

If you are interested in buying triathlon gear this term, please read this and fill out the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R3KBZ9S

Sorry to spam you with more information, but the order process has changed due to responses on the previous survey. The most popular item was a black quarter zip, and almost every guy responded that they needed more unisex options. We can get patagonia items at a rather cheap price if we order MORE THAN 10 of any given item. We would then embroider each item with the team logo. ​The quarter zip from the previous survey is still an option, as well as three new Patagonia options. We will also be ordering a white long sleeve tshirt ($26). Please fill out the survey ASAP so we can get orders in soon!

Here is the new item information:

1. Better Sweater 1/4 Zip http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-better-sweater-and-quarter-zip-fleece-pullover?p=25521-0; Black.  ~$70 (with logo)

2. Synchilla Snap Pullover http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-synchilla-snap-t-fleece-pullover?p=25450-1; Black.  ~$80 (with logo)

3. Refugio Backpack http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/refugio-pack-28-liters?p=47911-0​; Black. ~$65 (with logo)

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON