Hands-on film opportunity for students. Please read below.
________________________________
From: Justine Raczkiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 4:12 PM
To: Cheryl Coutermarsh
Subject: New Hampshire Film Shoot - Dartmouth Collaboration?

Dear Cheryl,

I'm an independent producer who will be shooting a short film in New Hampshire from February 20-24th, and wanted to reach out to you and the Dartmouth Film Department for a potential collaboration. We are seeking a local film crew to help with our production needs, as well as cast local actors as extras. We would love to team up with current film students who would like to gain firsthand "on set" experience.

To tell you more about the project, "PoetLOVE," is an adaptation of Robert Schumann's art-song cycle "Dichterliebe", which tells the story of a young man who experiences his first love and heartbreak, throwing him into deep despair, until he finds his conduit through art.  'PoetLOVE' is a musical short film hybrid--a reinvention of the art song format we want to share with young audiences and new generations around the world.

The director, David Paul is a prolific stage director both in the US and abroad, who also teaches at Julliard and at Barnard College. We're including links below to our website, where you will find our promo-reel, as well as more information about the director and the music.

PoetLove Website: http://www.poetlovefilm.com/
[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/541b2ddfe4b0be37af605e2b/t/5459b044e4b0750d2cd9ea3d/1423157489907/?format=1000w]<http://www.poetlovefilm.com/>

PoetLOVE
                Enter