Contact Sera at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

From: Jodie Mack
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 9:31 PM
To: SERA BOENO
Cc: Mykel M. Nairne
Subject: Re: Performance Art Collaboration

Hi Mykel!

Can you please send this request to all FMS students? Thank you!

JM
On Feb 1, 2015, at 5:21 PM, SERA BOENO <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I am writing to ask whether you, or anyone you could direct me to, would be interested in filming the performance component of my Rotunda Show Kelimeler Kiyafetsiz (:Words Naked/Are Not Enough) currently on display. The performance that will take place Feb 16, will consist of me carrying the concrete slabs in the rotunda out on to the space in front of the hop one by one and bashing them with a sledge hammer. I am looking to get the whole thing on video, perhaps by setting up several cameras on tripods so I get continuous footage on different angles. I am open to all suggestions on how document the performance best. The video will be displayed in my show in Jaffe-Friede this coming summer along with remnants of the pieces, so i would obviously give you credit in the show.  If you would be willing to collaborate, perhaps we can get together to discuss this further, set up a demo shoot? Please let me know.

Best, -Sera

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES