HI EVERYONE!

Hope you are all having a great start to Week 3! It has been great seeing some new faces at recent workouts.

We have some members of our team that are on Off-terms this winter, so we have a couple of team exec position openings that we would love to have people step up to fill! It doesn’t matter what year you are…we would love to have you! Please blitz me back if you are interested in more of a leadership role on the team this winter so we can all find a time to meet over the next couple of days.

Hope you are all staying safe on these slippery sidewalks!
-Sara

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON