Chronos Fitness Technical Partner Role:

We are a San Francisco based start-up called Chronos Fitness, a new health and wellness tracker launching later this year.  Our product is discreet and works seamlessly with your life and style.  We're looking for a new technical partner to help bring Chronos to market.  We have a fully integrated prototype, we’re in-process on firmware integration and the Company has been accepted into PCH's Highway1 program starting in mid-February in San Francisco.  It's a perfect opportunity for someone with technical/EE/firmware experience to take on a leadership position in a fast-paced company that's kicking off a really exciting stage.

Timing is immediate.

Key Responsibilities:

·        Lead the development of hardware, firmware, and software for Chronos devices

·        Manage technical partnerships of a wearable device

·        Contribute to overall design strategy for assets including branding, user experience, and user interface

·        Define and prioritize user-facing features across mobile, web, and Chronos devices

·        Passionate about health and wellness

Please contact CEO & Founder Mark Nichol D’04 at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>