So here in Table A I have a numeric field, Abc, and a global field, Ghi.

Over there in Table X I’ve got a numeric field, Xyz, an indexed decimal number.

What I’m trying to do is have a calculated field in Table A, Pqr = Abc + Ghi / 1000, link to Xyz. Obviously, Pqr can’t be stored, because it relies on a global field for part of its value. Not being stored means it can’t be indexed. Nonetheless, Xyz is indexed, and I thot that was all it took to establish a valid relationship.

It doesn’t seem to be working, tho. Am I missing something, or is this just not gonna work?