hi all - hope you have had a nice weekend - i have gone through the music which we collected last week (Copland Portrait, Benny Goodman King of Swing and New York 1927).  For those of you who were not there last Monday, we are missing some of the parts of each of these - It is really important that, if you are unable to attend a rehearsal, you send the music in somehow.

Here is what is missing:   Benny Goodman:  4 flutes, 1 trombone 2, i baritone tc, 1 tuba
                                         New York 1927:  2 flutes, 1 trombone 2, 1 tuba
                                         Copland Portrait:  1 flute, 1 trombone 2 and 1 tuba

Please, if you have a folder out, bring it on Monday  or send it in if at all possible.  thank you very much

your friendly neighborhood music librarian wannabe….

Carol B Andrew, EdD OTR
Child Development Consultant
ITBD Therapy Services, LLC
178 Roberts Rd.