> On Oct 18, 2014, at 6:00 PM, FMPRO-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> If anybody knows of any more things like this, or any way to fix them, this would be a swell time to mention them.

I just tested it both FMP11 & 13.

Both keystrokes worked as expected— i.e., command-L goes to layout mode, command-B goes back to Browse, and command-D duplicates a record.

I’ve been running Yosemite since Developer Preview 3, and have run several demo presentations using FMP, and never experienced the issue you are describing.

— — —
Happy Automation,
Larry McMunn, President
McMunn Associates, Inc.  •  Collingswood, NJ   •  (856) 393-4756 or Skype: wlarrymcmunn

"If you look backward in this business, you'll be crushed. You have to look forward" —Steve Jobs, 1955-2011