days, 7 days a week.

Regards,

Larry Jones

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:50:09 -0400, Lisa DePalo  wrote:

        Congratulations everyone. Sorry I had to work. Hopefully by
Christmas I'll have my life back

   Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE
network.

	  From: Becky Luce
  Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 14:42
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Reply To: Becky Luce
  Subject: You ROCK!

Thanks to every one who participated in the band festival this
afternoon - you did a fabulous job!

  Carol Blake...I caught a glimpse of you as you left the
building...thanks for coming and I hope you liked what you heard!

  To all of you...your commitment to the band is inspiring....here are
just a FEW of the circumstances that were in play today:

       -  Ernst, Carol and Tim making sure we had all the equipment
and folders that we needed
       - Marge leaving her chamber music festival and driving over 2
hours to play with us, and then heading back to continue playing up
north
       - Carol J. sliding in just in the nick of time after dealing
with a flat tire
       - I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting....please reply
all if you want to share!

  So, once again, a huge thank you and see you on Monday night!!!

  bec

--
Becky Luce
"Every act of love has a future"