Thanks to every one who participated in the band festival this afternoon -
you did a fabulous job!

Carol Blake...I caught a glimpse of you as you left the building...thanks
for coming and I hope you liked what you heard!

To all of you...your commitment to the band is inspiring....here are just a
FEW of the circumstances that were in play today:

     -  Ernst, Carol and Tim making sure we had all the equipment and
folders that we needed
     - Marge leaving her chamber music festival and driving over 2 hours to
play with us, and then heading back to continue playing up north
     - Carol J. sliding in just in the nick of time after dealing with a
flat tire
     - I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting....please reply all if
you want to share!

So, once again, a huge thank you and see you on Monday night!!!

bec

--
Becky Luce
"Every act of love has a future"