My brother-in-law from the Santa Barbara area of CA will be visiting my husband on 09-21 to 22.  I will be away during his visit.  I am hoping to find someone who would be willing to include him when birding on either of those days.

Peter is an easy going type, an excellent birder and recently returned from a Wings trip to Alaska.  He would pay for gas, other expenses.
Kindly let me know.
Barbara Schneekloth
Grantham,NH