Hello, In advance of the next OSP roundtable, I wanted to send around an article which does a nice job of summarizing upcoming changes with respect to closeouts and cash management of federal awards.   We look forward to seeing you at the meeting where you will hear from a group of OSP and department staff on new guidance for closeouts.  Thanks to the group for working on this.  (Aarron Clough, Amber  Trombley, Jackie Paulsen, Traci Rosenbaum, Kathy Rorison, Hui Zhou, Nancy Archibald, Jody Patten)

Office of Sponsored Projects Round Table
September 17, 2014 - 10:30am to 12:00pm
Fuller Board Room - DHMC

AGENDA

1/ Introduction