From: FileMaker Pro Discussions [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Buchanan
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 4:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: highlighting a portal row

Hi

Is there a way to highlight a portal row?

Using FMP12 Windows.

In list view, I have always used a OnRecordLoad script trigger to store the active record ID, and then used conditional formatting to fill a background field – this works well but not in a portal?

Any ideas or pointers appreciated.

Peter