Hi Cathie,

You might check these out. They may not be strictly drinking vessels, but they're fairly recent analyses of ceramic vessels and their contents.

Rösch, Manfred. "Pollen analysis of the contents of excavated vessels—direct archaeobotanical evidence of beverages." Vegetation history and archaeobotany 14.3 (2005): 179-188.

Moe, Dagfinn, and Klaus Oeggl. "Palynological evidence of mead: a prehistoric drink dating back to the 3rd millennium bc." Vegetation History and Archaeobotany (2013): 1-12.

Mitkidou, Sophia, et al. "Organic residue analysis of Neolithic pottery from North Greece." Microchimica Acta 160.4 (2008): 493-498.

Saul, Hayley, et al. "Phytoliths in pottery reveal the use of spice in European prehistoric cuisine." PloS one 8.8 (2013): e70583.

Best,

Martin Welker