Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear List Subscribers,

I am interested in finding out whether there have been any recent analyses of the contents of drinking vessels.  I know Lindy Crewe's project in Cyprus has done some tests and that some have been done at Gordion, but I am not aware of any new tests or discoveries.  Does anyone know of any?  I am particularly interested in the Med, Anatolia and the NE, but anything would be of interest.

With thanks,
Cathie Draycott

Catherine Draycott

Dr. Catherine Draycott
Research Fellow,
British Institute at Ankara (BIAA)
Tahran Caddesi 24, Kavaklidere, Ankara , 06700  Turkey
Office tel. +44 20 7969 5204
Office fax. +44 20 7969 5401

To unsubscribe from the ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH