Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - FMPRO-L Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

As an aside Charles, given that you're on a Mac, you could also use
AppleScript (within a FileMaker script) to create/rename/process the file
after export.

--

Tim Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
PO Box K1163 : Haymarket NSW 1240