So glad to hear about the Evening Grosbeaks! Where do you live? We still
have our flock of Evenings- we are so lucky to have them return every year
for about 30 years. Flock has diminished though. There is perhaps a stable
population of 15-20 in the area (Tigertown Rd/Chapel Hill North in
Norwich).  I am very interested to know where else they are found in hopes
we might see some breeding pairs elsewhere.

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM, michelle billings <[log in to unmask]