If anyone is hankering to learn (and doesn't know) the song of the Warbling
Vireo... (and Am. Redstart).

If you park your car in the parking lot (plenty of space) of the Thetford
Hill Congo Church (and Maple Leaf daycare).

Get out and listen around you.  There were 2 singing males today there. One
was across the street at  the library but very close.

They were verbally sparing.  Pretty fun.  Am. Redstart was the other song.

WaVi sounds (to me) like "if I could see it, I would squeeze, and squeeze
it, til it squirts" (not original to me).   rises.  One has been in the
vicinity for years.

AmRe sounds like "tiz-wiz-wiz -whip"  buzzy/ raspy.

Bill Shepard

Project Coordinator

CT River Birding Trail

2360 Academy Road