Nice to see it "live" Kyle. Your pictures also show the ruffled feathers I
was talking about. Any idea, anyone, if it could be injured?

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/