Hi everyone,

Here are a few more details...and we've already had one band member sign-on (via email...no money due yet!)!!!

bec

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Divine <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 2, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Subject: RE: I'm interested!
To: Becky Luce <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Becky,

Just got off the phone with the Flying Tigers and they too now are excited to possibly have your group join them for this great event. I should be getting an invitation in a few minutes by email and will forward you a hard copy as well.

 I have attached the draft itinerary to this email and will forward the invitation as soon as it comes. I will touch base on Monday – have a wonderful weekend. Kevin

PS Invitation arrived and is also attached. K

Website for the Flying Tigers Association:   http://www.flyingtigersavg.com/

Flying Tigers Museum& Park:    http://www.flyingtigerhistoricalorganization.com/