Hi everyone,

I like this idea - the more we perform different music under different
conductors, the better we become!  It is expensive for a weekend, but it's
NOT expensive given the fact that it's an educational and musical
experience as well as a weekend away.  I would go along as an observer, but
would expect to pay the full fee so I can sit in on all the rehearsals.  I
had thought about playing, but if I'm playing, I can't really focus on the
conducting the way I'd like to.

Anyway...I look forward to hearing what the rest of you think!

bec