Hey everyone,

I went to go check out the grebes Cynthia reported earlier, before the next round of rain moved in. They looked splendid in their plumage! Thanks Cynthia for getting the word out.

Also present was a Common Loon in nice breeding plumage and I heard a Louisiana Waterthrush in the distance.

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger