Hi Kat.  I was wondering why things have been so quiet too.  Now I think I found out why.  I think email lists have become sort of antiquated.  Today I wanted to suggest people might want to comment on a request for a recommendation of a word processor on a MacInTouch reader report page.  Seeing not much here for a while, I went to Nisus’ main page where I found a link to the Nisus Forum.   I have not looked much at the forum, but already I have seen postings by several of our friends from this list.  Separate pages for all the products, and even a blank page for off topic.  I think they are all posting there instead of sending to this list.

Have a look.  http://nisus.com/forum/

Tom