On Apr 30, 2014, at 1:02, Tom Ritch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Kat.  I was wondering why things have been so quiet too.  Now I think I found out why.  I think email lists have become sort of antiquated.  Today I wanted to suggest people might want to comment on a request for a recommendation of a word processor on a MacInTouch reader report page.

Well, I am not sure about this. There are many very active lists around, e.g. the Mac-L list.

I think that the quietness of the Nisus List is more related to the fact that Nisus Writer is
a mature application which has not changed very much over the last couple of years.

Nisus users like me know its strength and weakness and adapted to them, and feel
comfortable using it.

There are some aspects which could be meliorated, in the tables for instance,
but in a general way, Nisus Writer Pro is an excellent application.

So people don’t feel compelled to communicate.

Regards,

G. Beurlen
Rio de Janeiro Brazil