Dear Colleagues:

OSP initiated several personnel changes in the last few months as part our budget cycle and identification of new initiatives to direct resources towards high priority areas.   I am pleased to announce that Ty Ogemageshig has accepted a new position as Subaward Coordinator.   This role will provide critical services in issuing subawards and performing subaward monitoring activities.   Ty will be transitioning to this new role over the next few months.  Please continue to work with your current Grants Officer on preaward and subcontracting  activities until further notice.

Since Ty was hired at OSP in a term position to backfill Stephanie Morgan who is deployed to the Rapport Grants project, we are seeking another individual for the backfill term position.   Please forward the link below to the job description to anyone you know who might be interested in this opportunity in OSP.   This is a good opportunity for someone who might have good management or other skills and is looking to build a skill set in grants management.

https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/23831

Thanks for your attention.

Jill M. Mortali

Director

Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College

11 Rope Ferry Road

Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ROUNDTABLE,SIGNOFF);