From: NCURA Region I [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:11 PM
To: Jill M. Mortali
Subject: NCURA Region I Call for Nominations for FRA / PRA Travel Awards

Logo

Website:  http://www.ncuraregion1.org                                  Facebook: http://on.fb.me/ncuraregion1

The Awards Committee of NCURA Region I invites your participation in nominating individuals for a travel award to help defray the costs of attending the:

NCURA FRA & PRA Conference
March 15-17, 2014 (FRA)
March 18-20, 2014 (PRA)
Hilton San Francisco – Union Square
333 O’Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA

The award amount is up to $1,000 per travel award.  Two awards will be made. One for FRA, and one for PRA.  We are requesting that you identify those individuals whom you believe to be the most deserving candidate(s).

Please refer to the Region I Website for travel award description, eligibility, criteria and nominating/selection procedures.

Nominations for Travel Awards must include:

  • Nomination Cover Page
  • Letter of support from the nominee's supervisor (If not supervisor, explain affiliation) or if self-nominated, a letter from the nominee

Who Can Nominate?

  • We welcome self-nominations.
  • Please nominate your staff & colleagues!

All nominations should be e-mailed to: [log in to unmask]
Attn:  John Harris, Chair of Awards Committee.

Please submit nominations by Friday, January 31, 2014.

Your Professional Network... Powered by NCURA

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube Logo

Home:

www.ncura.edu

Phone:

(202) 466-3894

Email:

Copyright © 2013 National Council of University Research Administrators.
1015 18th Street, NW, Suite 901 Washington DC 20036
[log in to unmask] to remove yourself from NCURA Emails

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE