Have been pretty sure I saw a RBNH here (home, W. Norwich) for the past
week. Got bombed by the little rascal today while filling the feeder. Guess
that's confirmation! Have not seen RBNH since .... spring, (May) I think.
So glad to have at least one back. There are probably 2. Not much else here
except 3 feet of snow, juncos, chickadees, white breasted N.H.,  and
goldfinches-lots. Hoping for a Snowy in the snow...somewhere. ;)

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/