From: Simeon Chavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:26:43 -0600
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Shortcut

Dear T.,
What exactly does that mean, that no font names appear? All fonts are
available by name through the menubar: Format > Font > All fonts / document
fonts / favorite fonts / etc. Likewise, in the Inspector (the tools
palettes) you can select which list of fonts you'd like ever-present:
recent, favorite, etc.
Simi
Simeon Chavel
Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible
The University of Chicago Divinity School
http://divinity.uchicago.edu/simeon-chavel