Hi Cecelia

the coyote might just be shedding. I was more concerned with the possibility of rabies, since it has been found in Norwich.  This just went to UV Birders.

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/