FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – SEPT  06, 2013
__________

AUTONAVIGATOR FOR FILEMAKER PRO - VERSION 2.0v1
__________

ALPINE, TEXAS—SEPT 06, 2013--David Kachel/Foundation Database Systems -- publishers of AutoNavigator for FileMaker Pro --Today announced the release of an .fmp12 version of AutoNavigator to avoid problems caused by automated conversion of .fp7 files.
__________

__________

There appears to be a bug in the conversion routines of FMP 12 which, when converting an .fp7 file to .fmp12, causes damage to container fields stored within other container fields. This has resulted in damage to AutoNavigator tab sets stored within container fields for automated retrieval by
AutoNavigator developer scripts. This FMP bug does not cause AutoNavigator databases to work improperly, but is only problematic during the design phase of a database. When retrieving a new tab set through the automated procedure, an image of the tab set instead of a functional tab set is retrieved. This has been repaired by manually reinserting undamaged tab sets into the storage container fields. New purchases of AutoNavigator will ship with both .fp7 and .fmp12 format files in the future to prevent this problem from recurring.

To receive the .fmp12 file, simply email Foundation Database Systems with your name and email address. There is no charge for this. We have complete records of all of our licensees (this applies to version 2 license holders only; version 1 license holders must upgrade first for a fee of $50). The new file will be emailed to you immediately.

David Kachel
Foundation Database Systems
Custom Software Developers

Publishers of:

"AutoNavigator for FileMaker Pro™ "
[An incredible time-saving tool for Developers -
Build tab-sets up to seven levels deep,
up to twenty layouts per level, 140 tabs per layout;
thousands of layouts without writing a single line of code.
To learn more, visit our web site (below).]

"White Paper for FMP Novices" (a free download)
"Database Design for FMP" (a free download)
"Developer Storage" (a free download)
"Universal Capitalizer" (a free download)
"Universal Time Formatter" (a free download)

email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
web site: http://www.foundationdbs.com
ICQ: 308137637
Skype: DavidKachel
iChat: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger: davidkachel

Tel: (432) 386-2121