Thanks for the tip.   Appreciate your input.

R.

On Aug 1, 2556 BE, at 9:03 AM, Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Why are you not using 11.0v4? There were several bugs fixed after 11.0v2.

You can get it for free here:
http://www.filemaker.com/support/downloads/

j.

On Jul 31, 2013, at 9:41 PM, Roger Adams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If it helps, I am using FM pro 11.v.02 on ML 10.8.4 and it works perfectly.   I have FM Pro 12 but I have certain customers who will not upgrade so, for them, I have to keep FM Pro 11.

Cheers

Roger