Colleagues:

We hope that you are enjoying the beautiful summer.    A couple of quick notes:

Kathy Page, the OSP Associate Director, has accepted another position in the College.   Kathy has been named Director of Student Financial Services.  We want to take this opportunity to thank Kathy for her many years of valuable service to OSP.   Her leadership in post-award has benefitted Dartmouth in countless ways including successful F&A negotiations, effective policies and stewardship of funds, management of audits (her nick name is the "Audit Whisperer").      We wish her well in her new position.  If you have any questions or concerns about post-award or are in doubt about who  to call, please let me know.

On a different topic, OSP will be having a summer outing next Friday July 26th from noon on.    Please communicate in advance, if possible, concerning urgent business matters that can't wait until Monday :)..   Having said that, we will have someone monitoring phones who will be able to relay an unexpected emergency.

Thanks and best regards.

Jill M. Mortali
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College