Dear List,

I have a question about anchoring graphics to text. I have a text document with a section of text laid out in an aesthetic fashion. Using the graphics palette, I drew lines demonstrating correlations between bits within that section of text. I defined all the graphical elements to "move with paragraph." Then, as I expanded earlier portions of the document, the aesthetically framed section got pushed down the page with only some of the graphical elements. Some got left behind. I cannot figure out how to "grab" those elements to group them with the rest. Nor, for that matter, can I figure out how to group all the graphic elements so they all stay together no matter what. Any help would be appreciated. I can upload the page I am talking about if that will help.

TIA.
Simi
Simeon Chavel
Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible
The University of Chicago Divinity School
http://divinity.uchicago.edu/faculty/chavel.shtml