Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - ROUNDTABLE Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

We have received a few reports of folks not able to access OGA/AR, while others are getting in without a problem. Others have had problems getting in to Coeus or ePRF. We have no reported problems of access to IRA or COI, but as these use Oracle

It is looking like this is an inconsistent problem in Oracle Access Management (which handles the log in screen to applications). I am reporting this to the Help Desk, in the meantime it does look like if your log in fails, repeated attempts *may* prove successful. I would not suggest multiple repeated attempts in a short period of time, but checking back every so often may result in success.

As this situation evolves, I will report back out.

Tom Drinane
IS Manager
Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College
11 Rope Ferry Road, HB 6210
Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-3008 (Office)
802-356-7843 (Mobile)

RAPPORT Help Line - [log in to unmask]
- For all your RAPPORT support needs!

e-mail not fast enough?

RAPPORT Call Center Now Open! – 603-646-8829

OSP RAPPORT Team Standing by M-F, 8-12 & 1-5

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE