Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - NISUS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Bon dia i bona hora, / Bona nit i bona hora,

Salut i delit,

jem c.

On 21.06.13, at 00.28, Žorvaršur Davķšsson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On June 21, 2013, at 17:15, jem cabanes wrote:
>>
>> I've tried that [Textilus free]. To me at least it's practically useless.
>
> Could you be a bit more specific. What features do you need?

Sorry, I must take back what I said. To reply to your query I re-d/loaded Textilus free, and I was amazed to find out that contrarily to my first impression (many months ago) this app. looks very user friendly and powerful.

Is it that this app. has been improved enormously? Or that I didn't cope with it right when I first tried it?

jem c.