Error during command authentication.

On 21.06.13, at 09.25, Anne Cuneo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have uploaded Textilus Free, I am going to try it.
The first impression is: 32 languages, awesome! But the special keyboard signs are not practical for writing French, because of the accents and the apostrophes, which are handy with iWriter.

Are you sure? I've been comparing iA Writer and Textilus and I don't see the difference in managing accents & diaeresis  (holding the vowel-key all the possibilities are displayed); the apostrophe is perhaps more available in iA Writer.

jem c.