Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey everyone,

This afternoon I was at Mink Brook and noticed there were extensive, excellent mudflats. The water there is done very low. I was hoping to find some shorebirds there but did not have any luck. I also checked part of the Connecticut River and saw that there were some smaller mudflats too, though without any birds. If anyone is in the area, it might be wise to check the mudflats for any good birds.

I did have the following waterfowl this afternoon at Mink Brook/part of Connecticut River, as well as a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker (no warblers though):

- Canada Goose 8
- Mallard 8
- Wood Duck 10
- Ring-necked Duck 2