The cold and windy weather might have you thinking otherwise, but we at Mascoma Chapter know better; spring is here. The vernal migration is revving up with sightings of migratory waterfowl and spring song birds increasing in number and variety daily.

Take advantage of this wonderful birding time of year. Visit our website www.mascomabird.org and see our newly posted calendar of spring birding events. There are woodcock walks, warbler watches and riverside excursions planned now into June. Plan to join us on one of these informative and enjoyable outings. All Mascoma Chapter events are free and open to the public.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon