Yesterday when I was driving to Bradford from Norwich I saw an immature bald eagle (don't know what year) circling lowish over the highway. I pulled over and watched it for what seemed like minutes wishing I had brought my camera or at least binoculars. As soon as I remembered my iphone, it started to climb higher to make sure I couldn't get any kind of picture.  It disappeared after being joined by a Red-Tailed Hawk.  There was large, red meat road kill on 91s, wonder if it had been considering that. This was at mile marker 90.1... Can't remember before or after fairlee exit. Wonder if it's one of the Youths mentioned!

Sent from my iPad