OSP has created a new mailing list for Roundtable communications. The Roundtable list, a list of all research administrators at Dartmouth, has been used for some time to communicate important news in the world of Research Administration. To improve the efficiency of this list, we have established a listserv group. The efficiency of the listserv allows us to send one e-mail to all subscribers, rather than copying a single e-mail to nearly 150 recipients as we have been doing.

You should continue to receive notifications from OSP much as you have in the past, but instead of receiving these messages from the Sponsored Projects e-mail account, you will receive them from the Roundtable listserv account.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, or you would like more information about how you can manage your listserv subscription, feel free to contact me directly.

Tom Drinane
IS Manager
Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College
11 Rope Ferry Road, HB 6210
Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-3008 (Office)
802-356-7843 (Mobile)

RAPPORT Help Line - [log in to unmask] - For all your RAPPORT support needs!

e-mail not fast enough?

RAPPORT Call Center Now Open! – 603-646-8829

OSP RAPPORT Team Standing by M-F, 8-12 & 1-5

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE