Steve, I don't know your exact requirements and whether something simpler
than a FMGO database might suffice. You might take a look at iOS apps with
native scanning capability and the ability to export a file that could then
be read by FM to generate the reports you need. One that I've used is
MyStuff2. It scans, is highly customizable and can export Excel files. Just
a thought if your needs are simple.

--

James
www.james-mc.com