On Feb 14, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Jeff Maxwell wrote:

I'm using FileMaker 11v04 Advanced, Mac OS X 10.6.8

When using the Adjust Window (resize to fit), the border of the window will to the outmoust right object and bottom layout part. Is it possible you have an object that is invisible. Do a SELECT ALL and see if there is something on your layout you are not expecting.

Resize should work regardless of what is on your layout. You will just have scrollbars on the right and bottom.

Good luck!

Don Wieland
D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com
Direct Line - (949) 336-4828
SKYPE - skypename = dwdata

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.

Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our Developer Support Plan at:
Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro 9 or higher

For a quick overview -