Hello Erik,

[Apologies to all, but this is mainly a trial to get a message to the list. using
   <Nisus List Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>>

Previously I used  <[log in to unmask]>. Rejected. What is this for?

[ "In NWP 2.0.4 I have set up a 15 column x 10 row table. In Portrait form on an A4 page so space is not a problem..

Obviously a Landscape view would be easier, so converted it to Landscape with Page Setup.

But this is v. 2.0.4, not 1.4.1.

As regards moving the numbers to and fro automatically, I have no idea how to do that. My guess is that you can't do it without a special Macro. You would need it to have Row and Column names; like a Spreadsheet, but still with a Macro.

Just my opinion"]

Your task looks well beyond anything I need to do. Can you send me an example table; small though.

Brian Ferguson