Just have someone on a PC make a PC runtime for you. You can then just swap out the USR file (within that runtime folder) when you need to send your client a new PC version. You just take your .fmp12 file and change its extension to the one you specified when you (and your windows-using friend) made the original runtimes.

I would also put in place a robust import procedure that pulls in the data from their previous version so that when you send them a new one they can just update it themselves.

Enjoy!

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9/10/11/12 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Personal Blog o'Stuff: http://jfletch.posterous.com

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Developers Group
First "post-apocalyptic" meeting: Tuesday, January 22nd, noon to 3:30-ish
http://www.kyfmp.com