How odd. So if I wanted to develop runtime apps for a PC, I'd have to buy a PC and FMP Advanced for the PC? No, because the disc contains both versions yes?

I got scared when I purchased earlier today because the download asked me to choose a platform. But I'm hoping the disc version I also ordered will install on a PC.